how we make a difference
Since 1995 we have provided front-line support, to anyone in the Irish Australian community who finds themselves in circumstances of crisis or distress. We also run programs to help promote mental and physical wellbeing, social inclusion and a sense of connection in our community.
WE DO THIS THROUGH
- referrals to qualified specialists for advice
- running senior drop in groups and computer classes
- Outreach services, and
- Being there when you need someone from home around you
- practical guidance and help
- assistance with navigating Australian systems
- community education and support programs
- our key contacts at the Irish Consulate and Australian Government departments
HELP US TO CONTINUE MAKING A DIFFERENCE FOR THE IRISH AUSTRALIAN COMMUNITY.
If you need assistance contact us on: 1800 186 966
We acknowledge the financial support provided to us by the Emigrant Support Program of the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade of Ireland for our administration costs, which enables us to make a significant difference to the Irish Community in Sydney and New South Wales every year.
We also thank the Jaramas Foundation for their ongoing financial support.
The Irish Support Agency NSW Inc is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 70 880 566 535.